Abstract Submission --- Instructions:
Deadline of Abstract: September 15, 2008
The following instructions are for plenary lecture speakers, symposists, and all attendants who will contribute oral and poster presentations.
Instructions for preparation of Abstract
- Abstract (English) should be typed on A4 paper (210 x 296 mm) with 30-35 mm margins (top, bottom, right, and left sides).
- Use of Times New Roman/Times font in the size of 12 points is recommended.
- The title should be typed in capital and bold letters.
- Authors should be typed after a one line space and the presenter should be underlined.
- Affiliations and addresses should be typed in italic letters.
- The title, authors, affiliations and addresses should be centralized.
- The text should be started after a one line space (no more than 400 words).
- In the case of authors having multiple affiliations please use numbers to indicate each affiliation.
Note: Organizing committee will review the submitted abstracts. Due to the tight schedule of the meeting, some papers may be accepted as those for poster presentation even if the authors wish to perform oral presentations. Abstracts with figures and/or tables cannot be accepted.
- Please send your Abstract file in PDF format via your Personal Page in JTB web site for JAACT2008.
---> Goto JTB web site for "JAACT2008 Fukuoka"